Friday, July 27, 2007

Monday, Monday...la la...la la la...so good to me!

So we were a bit miffed when we found out that we weren't gonna be able to get in and get our physicals done next week because our goal is to get all our paperwork and first payment mailed and post-dated Aug. 6th as an anniversary gift to each other! However, after emailing our case worker she was fired up that we have everything ready and she said just send it everything in and we can wait for the physical paperwork so we can get our home assessment visits scheduled and get things rolling! YAY!! It's really all starting to happen! Monday at 8 a.m. we both will be heading over to The Village Family Service Center where we need to each take a personality test. The test will be roughly 1 1/2 hours and we'll be in separate rooms for these tests. Man we're gonna have to do some major cleaning around here to get this place white glove test and social worker ready!! Yikes! The thought of a social worker coming over makes me a bit crazy. Actually our worker, Kristin, is a really nice young gal and we got a chance to interact more with her and the other workers together over our two day workshop which helped so we're a bit more comfortable with her! What a great way to end the week! Lotta stuff happening...lotta stuff to get ready for! Cant wait :o)

2 comments:

Nanc said...

Dan & Lacy I'm so excited for you two and please know that I'm praying for you every step of the way on this precious journey. I love you both..."Grandma-to-Be" Nanc

sharip said...

This is so awsome. Let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do to help out!! You know I am here for ya!! You and Dan are in my prayers always!!!!