Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Yay Fingerprinted!!

So something to add today is that Dan and I jumped in the car after I finished work and headed over the the Fargo Police Department offices just down the road from us. We met a very nice lady who marked up our cards with fingerprints which we must turn in to our agency as part of our criminal history check. Then me, being the nerd that I am, brought our camera with to document the occasion; taking shots of both of us with black fingers (or sort of black fingers) and with our print cards! Woo hoo! One more step out of the way...now, on to scheduling physical and filling out criminal record papers!

1 comment:

sharip said...

This is awsome. And you are not a dork for bringing your camera along. I know I would have done the same thing. It is important to remember all of the milestones you hit durnig this process!!