Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Losing it!

So we got our stroller at the end of last week...the red bumbleride rocket! What a deal we made on it and its dang near in mint condition! I cant wait to use it! I have these fake carvable pumpkins that I've been meaning to make a pumpkin topiary with so I took one of those 'babies' and strapped it in the stroller..fake pumpkin/fake baby...ahhh same thing :o) As I pushed the 'baby' around the house Dan proceeded to look at me as if I had completely lost it! My fabulous sister in law in Texas, what a sweetheart! She packed up a few of her baby carriers and sent them our way so we could test drive a few styles to see what might work for us. Again, 'baby pumpkin' went in the front pack carrier (half way in) haha and same thin with the sling. Dan again laughing at me reminding me that our baby isnt gonna be that wide! Test run babe...test run. So looks like we'll be getting one of both, just have to decide what brand to go with. I cant wait! Even though it was just a pumpkin....I imagined our little angel right there :o)

My mother, Dan and myself have all had baby dreams now and two out of three are saying we're having a boy...mom thinks he's gonna have lotta dark hair! Wonder if God is telling us something through dreams now, or if it will be the complete opposite and He'll give us a girl! Oh I cant wait to find out!

2 comments:

Jake and Emily said...

I LOVE the pumpkin baby - those looks our husbands give us through this crazy journey are PRICELESS! I'm glad your stroller came in - it just SOUNDS fun! Can't wait until you can replace that pumpkin with a little pumpkin baby!

Anonymous said...

Oh honey! I can't wait for you to get a baby either. You will be such a special Mommy. And Dan will be a super Daddy. I continue to send up prayers for you all.
--Karen