Friday, November 16, 2007

Very sad news and extra prayers needed

I feel heavy hearted in posting good news and updates now as I just read a post from a fellow adoptive parent and also 'neighbor' in Minnesota, Rachel and her husband---they just recently received word that their adoption agency has lost their licence. After a long wait to become parents...struggling with infertility, going through the entire process and have been waiting all fall for a blessing to fall into their arms, it has all been pulled right away from them, not only to mention that the large sum of money they have already put forth towards bringing their little angel home, could possibly be a lost cause and non-refundable. This instantly brought me to tears reading this and my heart aches for these two. If you believe in the power of our good Lord, please, please pray that they find peace and strengh in all this and that positive things are in store for this couple.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

you are wonderful. Thank you so much for your care and concern. I'm sorry I'm just catching up on your blog now!

your profile pages look amazing!!