Sunday, August 26, 2007

My first sale!

Yay! Just had to say I'm in the process of my first diaper cake sale -- thanks Kim!!! :o) I had a request from my girl Kimberly to make a girl cake which I just so happen to have all the goods I need to whip it up in no time...just gotta go get a few of the 'ingredients' for the inside. This might be a way to get some business...if other people at this shower she is throwing spread the word...that could mean more sales maybe! Woot woot! I have a boy cake done right now so I'll try and snap a picture and post before I take it apart to make a girl cake...anyone interested in a cake...let me know :o) Sales are going for a good cause--to help us bring home our baby :o)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey I just found your blog, and I wanted to say hey neighbor! I'm in MSP. But I went to college in Jamestown :-) LOVE ND!!

Good luck with everything! I hope you have a baby in your arms soon!
Rachel