Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Personality/parenting test...CHECK!!

Yesterday we got up groggy eyed and headed over to the Village for our test. When I talked to the gal on the phone she said it would take roughly 1.5 hours. Dan and I were each put in separate rooms and had to take a test on ourselves, on our spouse and then a short parenting test which had a ton of strange questions but good to know what kind of parent your gonna be. So, I'm sitting there taking my test and look up at the clock and notice I've hit the 1 hour 15 minute mark. After going back over some of my answers I get up to go see if Dan is done and there he was, waiting in the lobby for me....FOR AN HOUR!!! Mister speed tester! He was about ready to leave and go to have breakfast without me! Test was about 180 questions long and we are DONE!!! Yay! Tonight going to print out the background and criminal history forms, write the checks for each of us and toss them in the envelop along with the other papers! Hmm...maybe it'll even be possible to mail it all by Friday! Woot woot!

1 comment:

sharip said...

YEAH!!! Almost done with the paperwork. Well for now anyhow. From what I understand, more yet to come, but SOOOOO worth it!!