Thursday, March 13, 2008

Loving life

Ok so back on the horse again :o) I find it rather challenging to sit my butt at this computer for periods of time anymore as all my time is spent with Jaxon (unless he's sleeping, which would be now)for me to be able to take time to post an update. I love every minute of it!! He is the most wonderful lil piece of heaven and every day feels like the first day with him. Everything has fallen into place so perfectly and we couldnt ask for more. Sunday will be his one month already!? I cant believe already how fast time is going. No smiles yet specifically for mom and dad but he's getting really good at holding his head up for long periods of time. Its the cutest thing when he stretches out his neck...looks like a lil turtle :o) He's such a content baby, we've been so lucky. He does fairly well during the night waking up only about once and then sleeping till 7 or 8. We're slowly but surely getting into a routine so Dan and I can both get some sleep. But its coming along. I found that Jaxon likes to go on outings with his mama--very content in the car and shopping around with me :o) In all the times we've taken him out anywhere--so far-- and even to dinner...he's not fussed once! Yay. Two weekends ago we did his first pictures which was so much fun. Our sister in laws sister has a big mama jama camera and does some pretty awesome work with it and we got tons of pix of Jaxon. So...here they are, a few of them anyway. So hard for me to pick only a few as they are all my favorite!

5 comments:

katd said...

Those are all so beautiful! I love the one of him in his bookshelf - how creative! :) Glad you're getting some sleep!

LL said...

Thanks for posting the pics...I have been waitng for an update! He is adorable.

Mere said...

I am so happy to hear an update from you!!!! Jaxon sounds like the most perfect baby! I can't wait until you capture a smile on camera, when he starts doing that. :)

Jake and Emily said...

Such a precious boy! Thanks for the update!

Dee.. said...

Hi, I got here from Bri's bloglist. I'm very open to adoption and seeking my calling. That's why I'm interested to read about everyone's adoption journey.
Love the pictures!