Monday, March 31, 2008

TPR today!!!

Our social worker just called a little while ago to let us know that there were no problems in court today and that Jaxon is legally ours!!! No more worries. I cant tell you how happy we are at this moment. Its like we just took a big exhale and can continue on with no fears. its the best feeling. Now all we have are postplacement visits and then our court date for his Adoption Day to finalize things. Yay!!!
We had Jaxon's first baby shower this weekend which was just wonderful. We're truly blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives who care so much. To my girlfriends---your the best :o) Will post some pix as soon as I'm able. Happy Monday to all!

8 comments:

katd said...

That is FANTASTIC news!!! What a sigh of relief you can breathe knowing for sure. Congratulations to you guys:)

LL said...

YAY!!! Congrats and post those pics!!! Please?!

Mere said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! I agree, post pics. :)

Ariella said...

I am sorry but TAG your it! 6 random things about you and then tag 4 others.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Tracey said...

CONGRATULATIONS! WE ARE ADOPTING TOO, BUT STILL TRYING TO GET THROUGH ALL THE PAPER WORK! GOD BLESS!

Kara said...

Congrats, we are alot farther behind in the process and are currently fostering two little sweet peas we hope to adopt. Your story gives all of us hope, thanks for sharing!

Bri said...

Congrats! I'm sure there is nothing more exciting, no blessing more great!